- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Dushanbe
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-12
AB OUT ORGANISATION
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
1. Supply Project Management Support
- Confirm that task is conducted in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assist in project-related activities, including planning for meetings, consultations with national and global supporters , duty travel, and other project related activities.
- Help with the Monitoring and Evaluation of the project at the national level, including workshop evaluations.
2. Supply Financial Oversight
- Assist in Managing the project budget, oversee procurement and accounting, together with the UNDP Country Office
3. Administrative studies
- Rethink consultants’ outputs.
- Facilitate and arrange relevant meetings
4. Any other responsibilities assigned by Project Manager that have direct applicability to the project
- In talk with CO’s Communication Team and the Project Manager develop project communication plan and ensure its implementation. Develop the required communication materials to ensure due visibility and attention of project stakeholders and mass media about the Project activities.
- Donate to project’s M&E Plan.
- Design and submit quarterly reports to UNDP.
- Design minutes of meetings, as applicable.
APPLY ALSO: VAM Internship WFP
- Master’s degree in Political Science, International Relations, International Development, Law, Business Administration, Economics, or other appropriate field;
- A Bachelor´s degree in mentioned relevant areas with 2 additional years of relevant experience could be tolerated in lieu of Master´s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years (with a Bachelor’s degree) of background in implementing development projects.
- Background in the usage of computers and office software packages (Word, Excel etc.) is required;
- Background in working with UNDP and the UN system including knowledge of its practices and procedures.
- Fluency in verbal and written English, Tajik and Russian.