- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Jakarta
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Operations and Administrations
- Administrative support
- Human Rights
- Project and Programme Management
- Sustainable Business Development
- Closing Date: 2023-05-23
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for PROJECT ASSISTANT at UNDP Indonesia are :
Keep the project team to provide effective project planning, budgeting and implementation focusing on the achievement of the following results
- Compiles outlines and presents basic information/data on specific project and related topics or issues.
- Studies project documents for completeness and compliance with relevant rulesand procedures prior to submission n for final approval and signature; identifies inconsistencies; distributes project documents to appropriate parties upon approval.
Asset to the useful reporting on progress of project implementation
- Aid to the preparation of annual and quarterly work plans as well as project board meetings, audit, operational and financial closure of a project.
- Help to the preparation of quarterly project reports, in line with the monitoring and reporting guidelines and presents it to the project assurance team on a timely manner.
Provide organisational backing to the Project Management Unit focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Keep the collaboration of project team to design and conduct internal evaluation, and survey, be part of its performance which include facilitating participatory evaluation with key stakeholders, assist in the analysis process and fulfilment of the project.
Delivers transmissions supportto the Project Management unit focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Deliver support to B+HR Projectsand work closelywith Communications Unit to developand compliance of function specific documentation (e.g., drafting and editing social media posts, Individuals bi-annual newsletters, publication copies, digital, and hard-copy appeals, articles etc.), as required.
Backing strategic partnerships, transmission and supportto the implementation of resource mobilization
- Support in updating database of the relevant public and development partners private sector, civil society and other stakeholders who are counterparts for the project.
- In coordination with UNDP’s Communication unit and other appropriate counterpart communications departments, support documentation of the project activities as a tool to communicate results, deepenstakeholder understanding and buy-in to the project,and resource mobilization for the project.
APPLY ALSO: Project Assistant at UNDP Indonesia
The requirements for PROJECT ASSISTANT at UNDP Indonesia are :
- A bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Public Policy, Communications, Business and Administration, or area connected to International Development, or appropriate fields would be highly desirable.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant background for candidate with High school or a minimum of 1 year of experience for a candidate with Bachelor Degree
- Appropriate background in project activities and implementation would be necessary
- Good inter-personal and transmissions skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Capability in delivering monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Acquainted with Quantum System and IATI Dashboard