- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Jakarta
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Renewable Energy sector
- Climate Change
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-25
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for PROJECT ASSISTANT at UNDP Indonesia are:
Keep the project team to assure effective project planning and implementation.
- Aid in compiling and summarizing information and data for the formulation of project work plans. In talk with project team, draft annual/quarterly budgets, proposals on implementation arrangements, and on other specific project related topics or issues.
- Help project implementation in accordance with the project documents, annual work plans and other agreements between UNDP and responsible partners. Review project documents for completeness and keeping with relevant rules and procedures and identify inconsistencies for referral to supervisor. Compile, translate and present basic information/data on a specific project and related topics or issues;
Support partnerships and resource mobilization.
- Establish and keep contacts and cooperation with the relevant UN Agencies, government institutions, and other partners and relevant stakeholders. Provide support in updating database of the relevant public and growth partners, and other stakeholders who are counterparts for the project.
- Keep regular communication with partners, project counterparts, stakeholders, and beneficiaries.
Deliver help to the effective monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on the progress of project implementation.
- Reinforcement performance of the project monitoring system in alignment with its Monitoring and Evaluation framework to facilitate effective information sharing on project status and achievement of targets.
- Gather, analyze and present information for monitoring and evaluation of project implementation against project targets as well as for audit purposes. Assist team in the design and conduct of internal evaluations and surveys. Recognize gaps in performance and provide support in bridging those gaps in consultation with supervisor and partners.
Keep wisdom building and knowledge sharing relevant to the assigned project.
- Partake in training on internal procedures for the project staff and provide support to the organization of training and other capacity building activities as needed.
- Make sound assistance to knowledge networks and neighbourhoods of practice.
APPLY ALSO: Local Security Assistant at UNDP
The requirements for PROJECT ASSISTANT at UNDP Indonesia are:
- Secondary education is demanded, or
- University Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent field will be given due consideration, but it is not a necessity.
- Minimum of 5 years (with high school diploma) or 2 years (with bachelor’s degree) of progressively responsible administrative or project background is demanded
- Background in the use of computers, office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and web-based management systems, and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages.
- Fluency in the UN language of the duty station is demanded.
- Fluency of the national language of the duty station is demanded for local personnel.