- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Jakarta
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-23
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Project Assistant at UNDP Indonesia are:
Keep the project team to provide effective project planning and implementation.
- Help in compiling and summarizing information and data for the formulation of project work plans. In talk with project team, draft annual/quarterly budgets, proposals on implementation arrangements, and on other specific project related topics or issues.
- Aid project implementation in accordance with the project documents, annual work plans and other arrangements between UNDP and responsible partners.
Fund partnerships and resource mobilization.
- Install and maintain contacts and cooperation with the relevant UN Agencies, government institutions, and other partners and relevant stakeholders. Provide support in updating database of the relevant public and development partners, and other stakeholders who are counterparts for the project.
- Help regular communication with partners, project counterparts, stakeholders, and beneficiaries.
- Aid dissemination of high-quality information and visibility of the project activities among the stakeholders.
Feed support to the effective monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on progress of project performance.
- Support the performance of the project monitoring system in alignment with its Monitoring and Evaluation framework to facilitate effective information sharing on project status and achievement of targets.
- Gather, study and present information for monitoring and evaluation of project implementation against project targets as well as for audit purposes. Aid team in the design and conduct of internal evaluations and surveys. Identify gaps in performance and provide support in bridging those gaps in consultation with supervisor and partners.
APPLY ALSO: Communications and Advocacy Analyst at UNWOMEN
The requirements for Project Assistant at UNDP Indonesia are:
- Secondary education is demanded, or
- University Degree in Accounting /Finance Management or equivalent field will be given due consideration, but it is not a condition.
- A minimum of 5 years (with high school diploma) or 2 years (with bachelor’s degree) of progressively accountable administrative or project background is demanded
- Background in the use of computers, office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and web-based administration systems, and advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages.
- Fluency in the UN language of the duty station is demanded.
- Fluency of the national language of the duty station is demanded for local personnel.