- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: New Delhi
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- External Relations, Partnerships and Resource mobilization
- Project and Programme Management
- Grant writing
- Closing Date: 2023-05-30
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Project Associate at UNDP India are:
- Assist in the performance of the revamped model of Eklavya Model Residential Schools to impart quality education to ST children and supply in managing and updating the EMRS portal for effective monitoring of the establishment and operating of EMRSs.
- Aid in coordination with National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) and States on the status of construction of new and functioning of existing EMRSs.
- Aid in updating the information of data on various portals including EMRS, ADIGRAM, LIMBS, OOMF, e- Samiksha etc. and provide data analytic support for evidence-based monitoring of various schemes and programmes for tribal empowerment.
- Support in corresponding and organizing Project Appraisal Committee meetings; including review of proposals from states, follow-up for addressing deficiencies, requirement of additional information, and drafting of minutes.
- Help in the preparation of Vision Document, Annual Plan, Output and Outcome Framework etc. and drafting of diverse replies regarding Parliament Questions, Assurances, VIP references, Public Grievances, PMO References, RTI etc.
- Help in preparation of understanding products, including background notes, working papers, briefings documents, presentations, good case studies etc.
- Aid in forging partnerships with academic institutions, Inter-governmental organizations, bilateral bodies, NGOs working in the zones of tribal empowerment.
APPLY ALSO: International consultant at WHO India
The requirements for Project Associate at UNDP India are:
- High School education or Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas Development Management, Rural Development, Social Work, Public Policy, international development, or a related area.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant background of working in the field of tribal development and governance with high school or 4 years with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Sound understanding of tribal development strategies and their functioning.
- Domain proficiency in areas like governance, convergence, tribal affairs, and social inclusion will be preferred.
- Background in planning, designing, monitoring and evaluation of development programmes and schemes for marginalized communities.
- Relevant background in documentation and preparation of reports on development issues
- High-level of IT/computing skills (minimum: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of and background in gender mainstreaming is an asset.
- Ability to use info and communication technology as a tool and resource.
- Readiness to travel when required.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Hindi is fundamental .
- Outstanding knowledge of written and spoken English and Hindi is essential.