- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Tunis
- Grade: Administrative support – NPSA-6, National Personnel Services Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-06-07
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Project Associate at UNDP Tunis are :
- Supports cooperation with the Regional Youth Project Portfolio Team.
- Aid facilitation of stakeholder engagement and dialogue with external partners relevant to the project implementation.
- Help the project oversight and management of local accelerators, including the monitoring of the performance of activities and the expenditure of funds, as well as supporting project coordination efforts with the management consultants:
- Organize structured progress reporting reports for SME cohorts
- Perform monitoring visits at SME premises
- Aid the work of UNDP Tunisia on Green Growth: thematic dialogues, events, joint initiatives, awareness raising, and youth engagement.
- Help linking with UNDP Tunisia programme initiatives on SDG Impact and Financing, Social Entrepreneurship and impact-driven support to MSMEs.
- Map and evaluate the readiness of small businesses established under the different UNDP programmes to partake in the project- be included in the SMEs Cohorts.
- Back the process of documentation on progress
- Help in the formulation of budgets;
- Help in the formulation of procurement and HR plans;
- Determine and collect policy-related and other relevant information, documents and data, compile and analyze data for further use in project management.
- Help organization and coordination of meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and project events and prepare reports and meeting minutes, as required
- Assure full compliance of activities with UNDP rules, regulations, and policies.
APPLY ALSO: Marketing Consultant at UNHABITAT Tunis
The requirements for Project Associate at UNDP Tunis are :
- Fulfilment of Secondary Education is required
- Bachelor’s/Licence (New LMD system) degree in Business, Public Administration, Management, or any connected field
- Minimum 6 years with a Secondary education or 3 years with a Bachelor’s/ licence degree (New LMD system) of progressive relevant background in providing project management support and coordination.
- Previous experience In planning and budget management;
- Prior background in logistics management and event coordination
- Capability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel;
- Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in diverse MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) and email/internet;
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision; capability to work with tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of written and oral French and Arabic communication skills. Command of written and verbal English communication skills is an asset.