- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Copenhagen
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Public Health and Health Service
- Education, Learning and Training
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Internal audit, Investigation and Inspection
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Supply Chain
- Ombudsman and Ethics
- Closing Date: 2023-05-04
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
- Aids the improvement and implementation of the UNDP Quality Assurance (QA) Policy for health products.
- Aids technical supply on quality assurance for the sourcing and checking of health products.
- Aids technical supply to UNDP Country Offices, Regional and HQ staffs in quality assurance relevant matters.
- Supply knowledge management, information sharing and partners relationships for quality assurance of health products.
APPLY ALSO: https://unjobs.asia/jobs/legal-senior-analyst/
- Master’s degree in, Pharmacy or relevant major or
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or relevant major with 2 additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of related professional experience with the majority working in quality assurance for health products at national or international level with a Master’s degree or 7 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in English both written and oral.
- Working knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.