- Organization: UNOPS – United Nations Office for Project Services
- Location: Copenhagen
- Grade: Mid level – IICA-2, International Individual Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Communication and Public Information
- Documentation and Information Management
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2023-05-05
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is a UN agency that implements infrastructure and procurement projects for the UN System, international financial institutions, governments, and another partners over the world. UNOPS offers implementation, advisory, and transactional services in its five core areas of expertise.. It supply projects in more than 80 countries worldwide, with a portfolio of $3.4 billion in 2021. UNOPS often works in post-disaster and peace and security settings, improving countries, and economies in transition. UNOPS is a member of the United Nations Sustainable Development Group and works closely with other UN entities such as the UNDP, the DPO, and the World Bank.
The followings are the duties for Reporting lead position:
1. Sets functional and technical expertise to the Reporting function
The requirement for Reporting Lead are as follows:
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology and Information Systems or another related discipline.
- A Bachelor’s degree in combination with additional two years of experience may be confirmed in lieu of master’s degree.
- Full working knowledge of English is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of another official UNOPS language is an advantage.Secondary education in combination with additional six years of experience may be confirmed in lieu of a master’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in reporting and analytics-related technologies (relational, document, and graph databases, data warehouses, ETL / ELT engines / platforms, data visualisation platforms) and is highly admirable.