- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Ankara | Istanbul
- Grade: Consultancy – Consultant – Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Scientist and Researcher
- Closing Date: 2023-05-14
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
- Keep qualitative and quantitative background analysis and related research (for Islamic Fintech Solutions for the Least Developed Countries (LDCs)-Afghanistan Case; Afghanistan Islamic Microfinance Toolkit)
- Supply support during the performance of knowledge management activities of IICPSD in the Islamic finance area.
- Provide administrative support to the events including identifying and securing the venue, speakers and guests; outreach and drafting-distribution of invitations; managing event registration; and other related tasks (Afghanistan Microfinance Training and corresponding Impact Investing and Green Sukuk Training activities of portfolio).
- Support the preparation of the manuscript set for event participants (i.e. press kit, logistics note) and any other document deemed necessary;
- Prepare the logistics plan for each event and provide its proper implementation in coordination with the travel agencies, hotels and other supporters ;
- Assist in the preparation of memoranda, summaries, presentations for events and advisory activities;
- Illustrate of the portfolio in events, organizations
- Experience in project meetings, as required;
- Back the senior management with the collection and compilation of information;
- Support the development of facts management products (methodologies, reports, briefs, etc.).
APPLY ALSO: Emergency Specialist UNICEF TURKIYE
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, Islamic finance, international development, international relations, political science, or connected field.
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration, Islamic finance, international development, international considerations, political science, or related field is an asset
- Command and a proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools;
- Adventure in handling of web-based management systems (i.e. ERP, Atlas) is an asset
- Knowledge English;
- Understanding of Turkish, Arabic, Dari and/or French is an advantage