The University of Sheffield is now giving master’s scholarships to overseas students in the UK starting in 2023. Students from any country who wish to study at the University of Sheffield are eligible for these scholarships. The scholarships will cover the whole cost of tuition as well as a stipend for living expenses. International students have a wonderful chance to study at a renowned UK institution. You must have an offer of admission to the University of Sheffield to be eligible for the scholarship.
Via international ties, the University of Sheffield invests heavily in initiatives that better the lives of others. One way we achieve this is by financing research and scholarships that allow students to study abroad while also providing chances for travel in addition to intellectual pursuits.
The University of Sheffield has a strong commitment to global development. This means collaborating closely with other institutions across boundaries, both locally and internationally, and encouraging activities aimed explicitly at developing awareness of cultures other than your own!
The University of Sheffield is able to provide three scholarships to overseas students each year because of its collaboration with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development. These scholarships are available for a variety of Sheffield Institute for International Development courses.
Brief Details About Sheffield University Scholarships:
- Host Country: UK
- Host Institution: The University of Sheffield
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Level of Study: Masters
- Fields of Study: Several Fields
- Eligible Students: International Students
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
Benefits of Sheffield University Scholarships
- Continuation of full tuition fee waiver for university housing
- Stipend paid monthly
- The Best opportunity to study in the United Kingdom
Available Fields of Study
- MSc Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Relations
- MA in Social Research
- You must have the offer to enroll in one of the approved courses by May 5, 2023.
- Applicants must be foreign students or permanent residents of a country that qualifies.
- In 2023, students must begin their studies at the University of Sheffield.
- Full-time attendance is required for all students.
- Eligible for a Visa.
Application Process (Step by Step)
- A student who receives an offer to study one of the eligible courses, and who is a national of, or a permanent resident of, one of the eligible countries or territories, will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- You will be assessed by a panel of academic judges before you are granted entry to the final stage of the application process.
- Please use the University of Sheffield postgraduate online application system to submit your application for an eligible course.