- Organization: UNHCR – United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Location: Tunis
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Cash-Based Interventions
- Public, Private Partnership
- Closing Date: MAY 28 2023
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a worldwide organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights, and building a better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people. They work to make sure that everyone has the right to seek asylum and find safe refuge, having fled violence, persecution, or war at home. UNHCR has been setting essential protection and assistance to refugees, asylum-seekers, internally displaced, and stateless people since 1950. They have a presence in many countries around the world, and give information and assistance to refugees, asylum-seekers, and stateless people.
The duties for Senior CBI Assistant – UNHCR – TUNIS are:
- Correspond data collection and cash service eligibility determination with relevant partners and contractors.
- Aid in monitoring the performance of the UNHCR cash assistance programme including the delivery of all service item, monitoring of infrastructure, completion of home visits, etc.
- Export and collect data related to the cash assistance delivery.
- Conduct data analysis and reporting as demanded.
- Correspond with relevant units and personnel on decisions and visits related to the cash assistance program.
- Correspond with the bank and other institutes on actions related to cash delivery issues.
- Obtain queries from internal UNHCR units and external agencies related to the cash assistance delivery and provide feedback and follow up as necessary.
- Assure proper filing and record keeping.
- Liaise with POC, and assist beneficiaries, and partners.
- Direct incidents and difficulties to the supervisor when they cannot be resolved at their level.
- Perform other related duties as demanded.
APPLY ALSO: Project Manager UNDP TUNIS
The requirements for Senior CBI Assistant – UNHCR – TUNIS are:
- 2 years appropriate background with High School Diploma; or 1 year relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
- Computer skills, including knowledge of database applications.
- For International Professional and Field Service positions: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Command of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Understanding of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.