- Organization: NRC – Norwegian Refugee Council
- Location: Yangon | Taungoo
- Grade: Junior level – Junior
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2023-05-08
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an autonomous humanitarian organization helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, feeding emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people moved to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve the international and local knowledge to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people expelled within their own country.
- Assure availability of standard NRC forms (updated version) at the Taungoo office
- Assure that the office stationery and office supplies are ordered on time, raise purchase requests.
- Set for staff and visitors flight bookings, transport and accommodations
- Aid FOT with proper keep and filing of administration correspondence documents both hard and soft copies in the server.
- Assist in the ID card practice, stamp preparation, business card preparation required by Admin/HR department.
- Sustain NRC archive and NRC computerized filing tree for administration section according to NRC guidelines.
- Head cleaners to ensure that office cleanliness and hygiene standards are maintained
- Help Admin/HR Department in events/meeting planning and arranging as required.
- Aid FOT to manage meetings, trainings and events in Taungoo, including arranging the venue and catering where demanded.
APPLY ALSO: INGO Forum Programme Manager
• Background from working with management and HR
• Degree or Diploma in a corresponding domain and/ or related training course.
• Prior background from working in complex and volatile contexts desirable but not essential
• Demonstrated results connected to the position’s responsibilities
• Understanding about own skills/profile
• Working command of English both written and spoken