Brief details about UN career in Bangkok – Technical Consultant:
- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Bangkok
- Grade: Consultancy – International Consultant – Internationally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Women’s Empowerment and Gender Mainstreaming
- Criminology, Extremism, Police Affairs and Anti-Corruption
- Gender-based violence
- Drugs, Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorism and Human Trafficking
- Closing Date: 2023-06-21
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Based on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risk disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
UN career in Bangkok – Technical Consultant tasks:
The duties of UN career in Bangkok – Technical Consultant are:
Reporting to the Ending Violence Against Women Programme Manager, the “EVAW Technical Specialist Consultant ROAP” will provide technical help to the regional and country offices in Asia and Pacific in developing programme plans, ideas and materials related to preventing and responding to violence against women.
The focus of this task is to review and provide high-quality inputs to technical materials, concept notes, and knowledge products on EVAW for the Regional Office and select Country Offices in Asia and the Pacific.
- Back drafting and provide technical inputs to project materials such as technical briefs, reports, guidance documents and tools, and presentations.
- Draft and help the development of programme concept notes and proposals.
- Draft and supply technical inputs to programme documentation and presentation of results.
UN career in Bangkok – Technical Consultant qualifications:
The requirements of UN career in Bangkok – Technical Consultant are:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in International Relations, Social Science, Social Work, Gender Studies, Law, Research, or other connected fields
- At least 7 years of working background in the field of EVAW programming
- Strong technical expertise in VAW prevention is an asset
- Background working across humanitarian and development contexts is an asset
- Prior professional experience with the United Nations or similar organizations in this or a related field would be considered an asset
- Fluency in English is needed.
If you are looking for more UN career in Bangkok, please click here.