Brief details about UN jobs at Kenya – Digital Learning Specialist:
- Organization: UNICEF – United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Nairobi
- Grade: Consultancy – Consultant – Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Education, Learning and Training
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Closing Date: 2023-06-30
About UNICEF :
Information about the organization that has offered the UN jobs at Kenya – Digital Learning Specialist job:
UNICEF, or the, is an agency of the United Nations that donate humanitarian and developmental support to children over the world. It was originally initiated in 1946 to give emergency food and healthcare to children and mothers in countries devastated by . UNICEF works in over 190 countries and territories to defend the rights of every child, especially those who are vulnerable. Its activities include giving immunizations, disease prevention, and treatment for children and mothers with HIV, as well as strengthening childhood and maternal health. UNICEF relies wholly on voluntary contributions from governments and private donors.
Tasks of UN jobs at Kenya – Digital Learning Specialist:
- Coordinate and provide technical backing to ESAR countries to advance the Reimagine Education agenda in the region, including strengthening programme design, mentoring and monitoring of the programme implementation.
- Aid and expand the deployment of Learning Passport, GIGA, Airtel, EdTech Hub and other Digital Technologies Partnerships in ESAR;
- Create documentation of best exercises, develop knowledge products on digital learning, organize workshops, webinars, learning sessions and disseminate within UNICEF across stakeholders.
- Partakes in regular meetings and contributes to providing updates and share insights and reflections from country coordination and implementations.\
Qualifications of UN jobs at Kenya – Digital Learning Specialist:
- Advanced university degree or comparable experience in Education, Education Technology, ICT or related field of study. *A first-level university degree in a relevant field combined with seven years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the implementation of technology programmes
- Solid background in the design and implementation of education programme at scale.
- Outstanding writing skills, planning and coordination skills, with proven ability to work independently.
- Prior work with UNICEF (HQ or ROs) is an added advantage.
- Drive to attain results for impact (level 2)
- Innovates and adopts change (level 2)
- Works collaboratively with others (Level 2)
- Fluency in English (verbal and written). Understanding of French and Portuguese is an added advantage
If you are looking for more UN jobs at Kenya – Digital Learning Specialist, please click here.