Brief details about UN jobs in Geneva – NZAOA MRV Asset Class Consultant:
- Organization: UNEP – United Nations Environment Programme
- Location: Geneva
- Grade: Consultancy – International Consultant – Internationally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Banking and Finance
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Closing Date: 2023-07-18
Information about the organization that has offered the UN jobs in Geneva – NZAOA MRV Asset Class Consultant job:
The( ) is an association established in 1972 to guide and harmonize environmental activities within the United Nations (UN) system. UNEP works closely with its 193 Member States and agents from civil society, businesses, and other major groups and stakeholders to address environmental challenges via the , the world’s highest-level decision-making body on the environment. UNEP advances international cooperation on environmental issues, provides guidance to UN organizations, and encourages the international scientific neighborhood to participate in formulating policy for many of the UN’s environmental projects. UNEP’s efforts are focused on varying the triple planetary crisis of climate change, nature and biodiversity loss, and corruption and waste to achieve the
Tasks of UN jobs in Geneva – NZAOA MRV Asset Class Consultant:
- Responsible for the project administration of asset class working groups of the Track
- Help on development of respective Target Setting Protocol chapters
- Aid alignment with the protocol colleagues and processes of other teams
- Help coordinate of the protocol
- Work with partners on specific issue areas towards resolution and consensus
- Support on diverse MRV Track specific projects
- UN jobs in Switzerland (PSI) Africa Implementation Officer
- UN jobs in Geneva Climate Mitigation Banking Lead
Qualifications of UN jobs in Geneva – NZAOA MRV Asset Class Consultant:
A University degree in finance, environmental or climate science or management.
- At least 5 years of working background in project management, finance, and climate.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills in English, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with digital technology; ability to cope with juggling multiple tasks across diverse projects in an organized and timely manner; attention to detail. The consultant should have the ability to establish and maintain good working relations in a multicultural and geographically dispersed team working across functions. A hands-on, pragmatic approach is desirable. Experience in group dynamics and consensus building exercises is an asset.
- English is the working language of UNEP FI. Understanding of other United Nations languages is an asset.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Geneva, please click here.