Brief details about UN jobs in New York City –
Intern Coordination and Business Processes:
- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: UN jobs in New York City
- Grade: Internship – Internship
- Occupational Groups:
- Operations and Administrations
- Managerial positions
- Sustainable Business Development
- Closing Date: 2023-07-03
Information about organization that has offered the UN jobs in New York City Intern – Coordination and Business Processes job:
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Based on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risk disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
UN jobs in New York City Intern – Coordination and Business Processes tasks:
The duties of UN jobs in New York City Intern – Coordination and Business Processes are
1. Streamlining of business processes, documents and knowledge sharing across BPPS and CB teams
- Map existing business processes and standard procedure procedures (SOPs).
- Check existing knowledge and document sharing procedures and platforms.
- Streamline and enhance business processes and knowledge/document sharing platforms.
- Communicate with BPPS and CB teams of the enhancements.
2. Support the growth of resource mobilization brochures with BPPS and CB teams.
- Closely work with appropriate BPPS and CB teams to gather global programme and project information for resource mobilization.
- Design and enhance the contents of the brochures.
- Work with the infographic designer to produce influential resource mobilization brochures.
3. Additional support as needed.
UN jobs in New York City Intern – Coordination and Business Processes qualifications:
The requirements of UN jobs in New York City Intern – Coordination and Business Processes are
- Applicants to UNDP internships must at the time of application meet one of the following academic conditions:
- Be enlisted in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enlisted in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one year of graduation; and
- Be enlisted in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Background in coordinating across multiple stakeholders or groups towards a common objective.
- Prior experience, volunteer work and/or advocacy on issues related to international affairs.
- Background working in/with international setting or organizations.
- Prior experience and/or exposure to working with the United Nations, an international institution, IGO, INGO, NGO, CSO, etc.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
- Understanding of the other UN languages is a plus.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in New York City, please click here.