Brief details about UN jobs in South Sudan – Business Support Assistant:
- Organization: WFP – World Food Programme
- Location: South Sudan
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Operations and Administrations
- Administrative support
- Sustainable trade and development
- Sustainable Business Development
- Closing Date: 2023-07-04
Information about the organization that has offered the UN jobs in South Sudan – Business Support Assistant job:
The World Food Program (WFP) is the top humanitarian agency that provides food aid in dire situations and collaborates with locals to boost nutrition and resilience. The United Nations created it in 1961 to aid in reducing global hunger. 80 nations are home to WFP offices, which have its main headquarters in Rome. The biggest humanitarian organization in the world, it is also the main supplier of school meals. In order to promote nutrition initiatives, policies, and programs, such as school meals and food fortification, WFP collaborates with governments, other UN agencies, NGOs, and the corporate sector.
Tasks of UN jobs in South Sudan – Business Support Assistant:
- Work basic civil engineering computer-aided design softwares for design and drafting of drawings;
- Contribute to quantity surveying for setting project reports, cost analysis, budgets or preliminary costs estimations;
- Provide easy design solutions and design drawings for building engineering services or construction activities;
- Aid and contribute to engineering design checks and reviews for WFP projects;
- Help to undertake market researches and feasibility studies for building construction, water, sanitation and hygiene promotion (WASH);
- Undertake field visits with project teams in the field to understand and support to construction activities at diverse project locations
Qualifications of UN jobs in South Sudan – Business Support Assistant:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in Agriculture, social Sciences, and other related disciplines from acknowledged/accredited institutions. Academic qualifications must have been obtained within the previous year or recent year with an academic average score of 70% and above (Second class upper and above).
- Professional in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word
- Must be a resident of South Sudan
- Articulate in English and the local language of the duty station
- Conform to travel and work at the duty station.
- Does not have a first-level family partner working for WFP (father, mother, brother, sister, son, or daughter)
If you are looking for more UN jobs in South Sudan, please click here.