Brief details about UN jobs in South Sudan – Procurement Assistant:
- Organization: UNV – United Nations Volunteers
- Location: South Sudan
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2023-06-30
The( ) program is a UN organization that encourages peace and development through volunteerism throughout the world. The program proposes volunteer opportunities in 150 countries and has volunteers from 160 countries with eclectic backgrounds and perspectives. work in different fields such as disaster reply, society empowerment, and endurable livelihoods. If you are curious in serving in a UNV program, you can find a guide to UN volunteer jobs on volunteerforever.com.
UN jobs in South Sudan – Procurement Assistant tasks:
- Prepare a source selection plan for the required goods and services.
- Prepare solicitation documents which accurately and fully reflect the necessity.
- Check the technical evaluation report/s (TERs) to ensure that the evaluation criteria specified in the solicitation documents are followed during the evaluation of bids/proposal/quotations.
- Conduct commercial evaluation of the proposal submitted.
- Assure that the recommendations resulting from commercial evaluations are logical, justifiable and in accordance with the UN Financial Regulation and Rules.
- Prepare Purchase Orders/Contracts as applicable.
- Observe the delivery of Purchased goods and services.
- Keep close cooperation with internal stakeholders by providing ongoing feedback as needed (e.g., Procurement process, status of cases) to facilitate better and timely communication and problem solving.
- Update the supervision of all logs/tracking tools used to monitor/record the unit’s activities.
- Cold Chain and Vaccine Management Specialist un jobs in South Sudan
- UN jobs in South Sudan Child Protection Specialist at UNICEF
The requirements of UN jobs in South Sudan – Procurement Assistant are:
- 4 years of background in Active Buying roles.
- A procurement background in International Organizations, Peace Operations and/or Governmental/Military Operations is needed.
- Background in ERP systems required.
- Background in procurement of high-value and complex requirements is desirable.
- Minimum Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) Level 4.
- Driving License and the ability to drive manual vehicles are desirable.
Bachelor’s degree or equal in Business Administration, Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Contract Management.
English, Level: Fluent, Needed
If you are looking for more UN jobs in South Sudan, please click here.