Brief details about UN jobs in Thailand – Individual Consultancy at UNDRR:
- Organization: UNICEF – United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: UN jobs in Thailand , Bangkok
- Grade: Consultancy – Consultant – Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Communication and Public Information
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Children’s rights (health and protection)
- Closing Date: 2023-06-28
The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR) is the lead UN agency for the coordination of disaster risk reduction. UNDRR works globally towards the prevention of new disaster hazard and the reduction of existing disaster risk, helping the Sustainable Development Goals, the Paris Agreement on Climate Change, and other global growth goals. The organization envisions a world where disasters no longer threaten the well-being of people and the future of the planet. UNDER performs transparently, focusing on effective, efficient, and quality organizational performance and program delivery to guarantee and improve the impact of its work
UN jobs in Thailand – Individual Consultancy at UNDRR tasks:
The duties of UN jobs in Thailand – Individual Consultancy at UNDRR are:
The advisor will work under the general supervision of the Deputy Representative – Programmes, and direction of the Emergency Coordinator and in consultation with WASH specialists in the UNICEF Regional office and sector emergency focal points as appropriate to carry out assignments in the following areas:
1. Task : Review and critically appraise existing documents and evidence gaps, bias, coverage, knowledge, and lessons learned in sectors connected to UNICEF TCO result areas to inform the scope and content of the synthesis study based on TCO reports, assessments, and evaluations.
- Desk study and analysis
- Consultations with internal staff (if required for clarifications)
- Design the framework to be utilized to extract the findings and lessons learned from a wide range of TCO materials and develop an evidence matrix outlining the inputs (data, sources, reports) needed to properly inform the study and accordingly agree on a final report outline.
- Draft a synthesis analysis of the main findings to include lessons learnt with wider applicability.
- Elaborate a succinct communications plan to share evaluation results by recognizing audiences (internal; and external), communication channels, and formats
3. Task: Receive comments and feedback from TCO, revise and produce the Final report.
- UN jobs in Bangkok National Consultant at UNDRR
- UN jobs in Thailand National Disaster Risk Reduction Planning Consultant
UN jobs in Thailand – Individual Consultancy at UNDRR qualifications:
The requirements of UN jobs in Thailand – Individual Consultancy at UNDRR are:
- At least fifteen years of professional background in evaluations, RBM, M&E, and other formative exercises
- Minimum first advanced degree [Master’s Level] in a relevant field across the social sciences, with an benefit for degrees or major emphases in evaluation or related evidence fields.
- Working background in the East Asia region
- Proven background in communicating evaluation results.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Thailand, please click here.