Brief details about UN jobs in USA – People Analytics Consultancy:
- Organization: UNICEF – United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Remote | New York City
- Grade: Consultancy – Consultant – Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Human Resources
- Accounting (Audit, Controlling)
- Banking and Finance
- Poverty Reduction
- Children’s rights (health and protection)
- Impact investing, Social venture capital
- Closing Date: 2023-07-08
Information about the organization that has offered the UN jobs in USA – People Analytics Consultancy job:
UNICEF, or the, is an agency of the United Nations that donate humanitarian and developmental support to children over the world. It was originally initiated in 1946 to give emergency food and healthcare to children and mothers in countries devastated by . UNICEF works in over 190 countries and territories to defend the rights of every child, especially those who are vulnerable. Its activities include giving immunizations, disease prevention, and treatment for children and mothers with HIV, as well as strengthening childhood and maternal health. UNICEF relies wholly on voluntary contributions from governments and private donors.
Tasks of UN jobs in USA – People Analytics Consultancy:
Lay out analytics foundations for Talent Summaries and Develop Role matches
- Design a digital talent card that summarizes workforce profile from strategic workforce plan and individual skills review and career aspirations for use in talent development, succession planning and career progression
- Perform descriptive analysis to identify the shared attributes of SSR group.
- Recognize the potential critical variables that can be used to build “best-fit” predictive algorithm.
- Present data reports, including visualization
Career Progression Analysis with a focus on how staff can obtain sustaining career growth in UNICEF
- Design and conduct studies to recognize the factors that contribute to staff’s career progression in UNICEF
- Build variables and build datasets that facilitate the analysis
- Use proper data techniques and models to analyse the data
- Perform analysis and extract insights
HR datasets consolidation
- Clean and Process Global Staff Survey data
- Conduct an analysis that draw the connections between DEI (statusquo and improvement), GSS people engagement consequences and staff’s career progression over the years.
- Build meta data-structure that links HR datasets in SAP, TMS, Global Staff Survey and DEI metrics.
- Deliver presentations and reports to provide updates on the key project milestones.
- Intercommunicate the findings in non-technical languages to audience in DHR and business audience.
Qualifications of UN jobs in USA – People Analytics Consultancy:
- An advanced university degree Master’s in Data Analytics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or other connected fields of study.
- A minimum of 2 years of appropriate professional experience
- Professional in Phyton or R
- In-depth technical understanding of Microsoft PowerBI
- Understanding of SAP is an asset
- Understanding of Human Resources is desirable
- Outstanding organization Skills, initiative and creativity, solid judgement/decision-making skills
- Fluency in English is needed. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in USA, please click here.