Brief details about UN jobs – Project Coordinator External Relation:
- Organization: NRC – Norwegian Refugee Council
- Location: Norway | Oslo
- Grade: Mid level – Mid level
- Occupational Groups:
- External Relations, Partnerships and Resource mobilization
- Project and Programme Management
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2023-06-28
Information about the organization that has offered the UN jobs – Project Coordinator External Relation job:
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an autonomous humanitarian organization helping people forced to flee. We work in emergencies across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for individuals forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve the international and local capability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also conducts the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Tasks of UN jobs – Project Coordinator External Relation:
You will provide project help across External Relations, including extra capacity where needed for illness cover. It is a very flexible role with a mix of administration, business processes, and short-term gap-filling.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will contain;
- Exrel All staff meeting owner.
- Help to Global fundraising on administration and finance.
- Help to Secretary Generals Office for cover.
- Exrel offsite meeting owner.
- Help exrel finance reporting.
- Provide summaries of Exrel organization e.g. organogram project
- Oversee Exrel NRC Intranet project
- Manage Exrel Sharepoint project
- Document exrel procedures e.g. procurement
- Other projects and cover help as needed.
- Regional Head of Core Competencies and Thematic Unit ALAR job at NRC in Norway
- UN jobs in Norway Global Lead, Cash and Voucher Assistance
Qualifications of UN jobs – Project Coordinator External Relation:
- Capability to be part of a team.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Capable to operate independently once given direction.
- Capable to follow procedures and instructions.
- Numerate and analytical
- Capability to use English as a working language, written and verbal
- Able to present and describe, as well as raise questions.
- Business / commercial/curious mindset.
- Knowledge of External Relations (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Head office (Desirable)
- Capability to use MS Office, Teams, Sharepoint, and Tableau.
- Evidence of being arranged.
- Proof of flexibility.
- Proof of ability to rapidly assimilate and work on new projects.
If you are looking for more UN jobs, please click here.