Individual Consultant – SharePoint Online Developer (for Indian Nationals only)
Location: New Delhi, INDIA
Application Deadline: 21-Oct-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
Type of Contract: Individual Contract
Post Level: National Consultant
Languages Required: English
Duration of Initial Contract: 01 Nov. 2022 to 31 August 2023
The India Technical Hub (ITH) based in New Delhi forms part of the vital delivery pillars of the ITS in keeping with the UN’s revised ICT strategy. As part of this strategy and under the direct supervision of the Head – ITH; the SharePoint Online Developer will liaise with the Team Leader, UWP Support for day-to-day work and be responsible for the following: Duties and Responsibilities
- Assesses requirements and requests to identify simple yet effective SharePoint Online implementation approaches.
- Reviews workflows in current legacy applications and proposes solutions using SharePoint Online to create replacement solutions.
- Assesses paper-based workflows to identify and implement SharePoint Online workflow solutions
- Creates reusable workflow components in SharePoint Online to shorten development effort/time required in subsequent implementations.
- Prepares SharePoint Online workflows for roll-out to UNOV/UNODC staff globally and other UN Secretariat entities.
- Reviews approach technologies, and code with UNOV/UNODC staff, to ensure ongoing support and technological awareness.
- Collects usage and other uptake tracking information for presentation in dashboards and other reports.
Payment Scheduled: Payments will be deliverable linked per the following schedule of payments: Outputs and Deliverables