Are you seeking a paid internship to gain experience? If so, you’ve come to the correct spot. Students from all around the world who are bright, exceptional, and motivated are welcome to apply for internships with the World Food Program. It is a fantastic chance for students from many areas to obtain real-world job experience and contribute to the World Food Programme’s mission. The internship at the UN lasts for a minimum of two months and a maximum of eight months. You will develop your knowledge and abilities over these months. You will have the opportunity to learn from a global platform. The WFP has earned the University of Oxford’s gold standard internship award.
Almost every field has WFP internships 2023 accessible in it. Human resources, gender and social inclusion, data analysis, IT operations, research, analysis and mapping, graphic design, and many more fields provide paid internships in 2023. These overseas internships will be in nations including Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Lebanon, and Tajikistan, among others. The internships with the WFP are momentary learning experiences. The deadlines for almost every internship program vary. Every intern benefits from the paid internship opportunity since they get to learn while getting paid for it through this global paid chance.
Short internships will provide you access to success. It will be a wonderful and great addition to your professional profiles and curriculum vitae. Interns will work with seasoned experts in pertinent fields and develop new skills necessary to succeed in the quick-paced, difficult environment. The overseas internships will also expose interns to international working practices and aid in their professional development in accordance with market and industry norms. The maximum pay for this paid internship will be close to US$1000 per month and will be determined by the duty station.
You will develop yourself with this WFP internship program while working internationally. You should not pass up this fantastic chance to work with the largest humanitarian organization that is attempting to improve people’s lives all around the world. Interns will be working to end hunger in every country. The World Food Program is the first international agency dedicated to responding to crises brought on by armed wars and natural catastrophes. WFP provides assistance in reducing or eliminating hunger and food shortages across the world. The company received the Noble Prize and has helped about 115 million individuals. Apply also for Monitoring Evaluation Internship WFP
Benefits of WFP Paid Internships 2023:
- Interns will receive stipend up to $1,000 per month.
- The travel costs of students from developing countries will be covered.
- This program will help to increase your knowledge with real-life examples.
- You will get a chance to visit international platforms and learn from them.
Eligibility Criteria for WFP Paid Internships 2023:
- Applicants must have been enrolled in any recognized university in the last 6 months.
- Applicants must have completed at least two years of their degree.
- Fluency in English is compulsory.
- Applicants should be energetic and ready to take on challenges.
- Knowledge of any other UN language will be preferred.
- Teamwork skills are necessary; hence applicants should be good at working within a team.
- Applicants must apply for positions that are relevant to their educational field.
- Applicants must be willing to take on challenges.
- Applicants must organize their visa to fly to the internship country and cover the visa-related cost.
- Educational transcripts.
- Proof of enrolment in any program.
- Updated CV/resume.
- A cover letter.
How to Apply?
- The application process for the WFP internship is online; students can apply by clicking on apply now button below.
- Create an online CV before applying for positions.
- Submit a complete application form.
- The deadline for each internship assignment is different.
- Make sure to apply before the deadline ends.