Brief Details About Alimardan bay Topchubashov International Fellowships at ADA University 2023:
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Fields: Arts & Humanities, Business administration & Management, Mathematics and Computer sciences
- Eligibility: Open to all nationals except Azerbaijan
- Provided By: Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Application Deadline: Deadline varies
- Funding: Full Funding, tuition fee waiver + housing fee + other benefits
Alimardan bay Topchubashov International Fellowship at ADA University 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the fields of Arts & Humanities, Business administration & Management, Mathematics and Computer sciences. The deadline for sending your application varies accordingly. This scholarship is provided by Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding which will provide students with tuition fee waiver + housing fee + other benefits . This scholarship is open to all nationals except Azerbaijan.
ADA University has an Alimardan bay Topchubashov International Fellowship program meant to prepare global leaders who have a strong commitment to serving a public cause. The fellowship is open to all international (non-Azerbaijan citizens) undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools and are renewable for the duration of their studies when certain criteria are met upon the availability of funds.
Benefits of Alimardan bay Topchubashov International Fellowships at ADA University 2023:
- A 100 percent tuition fee waiver.
- Housing fee for the dormitory chosen by the University (the housing fee cannot be transferred to a student account directly or used for another purpose).
- Yearly medical insurance.
- Stipend amounting to 400 AZN per month for the Fall semester (September – January) and Spring semester (February-May) if a student resides in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Candidates applying for the Alimardan bay Topchubashov International Fellowship should be admitted into ADA University.
- Applicants should have work experience in the public sector.
- Returning students must accumulate a term Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher in undergraduate and 3.00 or higher in graduate programs.
About Azerbaijan Government:
Azerbaijan International Development Agency (AIDA) was established in September 2011 under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan. AIDA is responsible for the provision of international humanitarian and development assistance by the Republic of Azerbaijan and coordinates activities of all relevant government bodies in this field. AIDA supports the efforts of developing countries through its programs in the areas of poverty reduction, development of science, culture and health, application of information-communication technologies, various scholarship programs, and humanitarian assistance. AIDA’s annual budget is formed by relevant allocations from the state budget. AIDA’s activities are structured in line and concurrent with the foreign policy of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The Agency is managed by the Director appointed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs. AIDA’s employees are the employees of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan. AIDA provides humanitarian and technical assistance to the countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America. More than 30 countries have benefited from the programs implemented by AIDA.