Points about Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2024-2025
Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2024-2025 is presented for Masters degree in the area of Arts and Culture Management, Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies, Environmental Science, Higher Education Administration, Legal studies, Public Health, and Gender Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for transmitting your application is 17 May 2023. This scholarship is supplied by United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF) and the worth of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + living and travel allowances + other benefits. This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF)
- Deadline: 17 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + living and travel allowances + other benefits
- J-1 visa asset
- Round-trip economizing class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S.
- Budget for tuition and fees
- Living and corresponding costs
- Misfortune and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines.
Eligibility for Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships:
- Applicants must have achieved an equal of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks. Applicants must either keep a four-year bachelor’s degree or a completed master’s degree; or a full-time postgraduate diploma from a acknowledged Indian institution, if the bachelor’s degree is of less than four years duration.
- Nominees must have at least three years of full-time (paid) professional work experience relevant to the offered field of study by the application deadline.
- Applicants should present background in leadership and community service and must not have another degree from a U.S. university or be enlisted in a U.S. degree program.
- If employed, prospects should follow the instructions carefully regarding the employer’s endorsement. If applicable, receive the endorsement from the appropriate administrative authority on the FNMasters Employer’s Endorsement Form. The employer must imply that leave will be granted for the fellowship period.