Harvard University will offer need-based financial aid in 2023 for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees offered by the university. Applying for this scholarship is possible by going here. The submission date for your application varies. This scholarship was given out by Harvard University and is worth Full Funding, tuition, and other costs. Any citizens of the country are eligible to apply.
The Griffin Financial Aid Office provides need-based aid that allows us to bring the best students to Harvard, regardless of their ability to pay. Thanks in large part to Ken Griffin’s transformative generosity, along with that of many other donors who support our groundbreaking financial aid program. More than half of students receive need-based help, and 20% of students pay no tuition. You can therefore undoubtedly afford to attend Harvard.
Brief Info About Harvard University 2023 need-based financial aid:
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host University: Harvard University
- Degree: Bachelor/Master/Ph.D.
- Fields: Any Field
- Duration: N/A
- No of Opportunities: N/A
- Language Requirement: English
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: All Nationals
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: Varies
Who is eligible for financial aid based on need?
- Candidates from any country may apply for this scholarship.
- To ensure that they can attend Harvard, prospective students are encouraged to apply for financial aid at the time of their admission to the university.
- Current students are welcome to apply for aid each year – whether for their first year or their senior year. If they applied for aid in the previous academic year, we will automatically email them instructions for reapplying for the following year.
- Starting with the 2023–24 academic year, families with annual incomes of up to $85,000 (up from $75,000) would be expected to make no contributions toward the price of their college education.