Applications are being accepted for the WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certificates 2023. The World Health Organization offers online courses in over 20 languages that are available to anyone.
All applicants from across the world are able to apply for the WHO Free Online Courses, which are open to everyone from any country. The best thing with Open WHO courses is that they are self-paced, which means you may take as much time as you need to finish them.
The Courses are Free of Cost & there is No Fee Required you will get a Free Certificate as well. There are two types of Certificates: Records of Achievement and Confirmations of Participation.
About World Health Organisation Courses:
- WHO’s a new Interactive, Web-Based, Knowledge-transfer Platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies.
- OpenWHO enables the Organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responders.
Types of Courses
There are three Levels of WHO Courses Such as Basic, Intermediate, Advanced & there are 4 Levels.
- Outbreak: Introduces knowledge and tools on specific diseases.
- Go social!: focuses on cross-cutting interventions such as risk communication.
- Ready for response: talks about humanitarian response and how best to engage in emergency situations.
- Preparing for pandemics: brings together courses on various aspects of influenza events.
Benefits of WHO Online Courses
- Free to Everyone from around the world.
- All Countries can apply.
- No Academic Restrictions
- Online Course with Free Certificate
- Essay to Access
- Available in More than 20 Languages.
How to Enroll for WHO Online Courses
- First, you need to create an account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account.
- Once your account Confirmed. Log in & then you can check any course and then “Enroll me in Course”.