- Location: Afghanistan
- Organization: HPL
- Category: Business Development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: 15400 AFN
- Vacancy No: Sales and Marketing Agent – HPL-HR-0029
- No of Jobs: 5
- Experience: 1 Year
- Education: Baccalaureate and Bachelor degree holders are preferred
- Gender: Both
- Deadline: 28 November 2023
Honest Public Ltd (HPL) is a group of companies, specializing in providing exceptional management services throughout Afghanistan. With over 1500+ staff throughout the country, we specialize in Supply, Logistics, Security, Customer Care, Consultancy, and Construction services.
At HPL, our top priority is delivering reliable and efficient services that meet the unique needs of our clients. Our dedicated team of professionals works closely with clients to provide customized solutions that ensure maximum satisfaction.
We take pride in our ability to provide timely and dependable services to our clients, and we are committed to upholding the highest standards of quality and professionalism. Our services are designed to help businesses and organizations in Afghanistan operate effectively, safely, and efficiently.
The Sales and Marketing Agent will be responsible for the following activities but not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a business and sales/marketing strategy plan for the company and ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
- Research and develop market opportunities and understand customer requirement and suggesting system improvements to achieve company sales and marketing goals.
- Strengthen the bridge between customers and company in the areas of communication, sales and reporting on successes and areas needs improvements.
- Maintaining relationship with important clients by regular phone calls and visit.
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make inbound and outbound calls to sell company products.
- Develop sales funnel and determine sales forecast and projections.
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.
- Gather, organize and analysis information such as market behavior, competition etc.
- Collect customer feedback regularly and taking immediate actions for any inconvenience.
- Promote the company brand.
- Research and develop market opportunities and understand customer requirement and suggestions
- Provide timely feedback to HPL management regarding performance.
- Respond to customers calls, queries and provide solution.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Education: Baccalaureate is required and Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, English literature will be preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in sales and marketing.
- Languages: Proficiency in both national languages and Excellent communication skills in English
- Self-Motivated, Quick learner with a positive attitude
Please send your application and CV to: email@example.com
Please write vacancy number and position title in subject line of your email.
Applications without mentioning the Position Title and vacancy Number in the subject line of the email will NOT be considered.
Only local people of Kabul are allowed to apply and will be shortlisted.
Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.