- Country: Uganda
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: UNHCR
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both
– Conduct registration interviews in accordance with local SOPs and registration standards.
– Respond to queries from asylum seekers and refugees regarding UNHCR’s registration procedures and their rights and entitlements.
– Maintain accurate and up-to date records and data related to all individual registration cases.
– Identify persons with specific needs and ensure timely referral to protection follow-up as required.
– Collaborate with protection staff and/or partners in the delivery of assistance and programming, including provision of identity and entitlement documentation
– Act as interpreter and translator when needed.
– Refer cases to other units within the office and to implementing partners as necessary.
– Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
G4 – 1 year relevant experience with High School Diploma; or Bachelor or equivalent or higher
Field(s) of Education
Certificates and/or Licenses
Social Sciences; Statistics; Mathematics;
Information Technology; HCR Protection Lrng Prog;
(Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience
Experience in working with UNHCR proGres software.
(Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Uganda, please click here: UN jobs in Uganda