- Country: Thailand
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 6 years
- Gender: Both
Under the overall supervision of UNOPS Senior Programme Manager, the incumbent will operationally work under the direct supervision of the DHMOSH Information Systems Officer. The incumbent among other tasks will be responsible for technical solutions development for the Project.
The ICT Associate – DevOps will be responsible for the following duties:
- Solutions Design and Development
- Solutions Support and Maintenance
- Client Coordination and Documentation
1.Solutions Design and Development
- Assists in the design and development changes in assigned projects to meet the dates and objectives using knowledge of complete development life cycle from analysis to deployment;
- Supports the business in defining the right technical portal architecture to support the business requirements;
- Participates in the preparation of all documents related to project development.
- Develops custom applications to automate manual processes;
- Assists Designs and develops web projects, graphics, etc. as per project requirements.
2.Solutions Support and Maintenance
- Maintains assigned portions of systems, providing operational support for system’s applications, analyzing, and implementing system changes/upgrades, etc;
- Assists in the set-up and monitoring of software performance measures;
- Ensures that the services provided adhere to the operational standards for quality and timeliness;
- Participates in Helpdesk support services.
3. Client Coordination and Documentation
- Represents the team in a professional manner when dealing with internal and external clients;
- Prepares, updates, and maintains system’s documentation and related technical/procedural manuals;
- Ensures that the service provided adheres to the operational standards for quality and timeliness.
4. Performs other duties as may be reasonably required and in line with the incumbent’s scope of services above.
Impact of Results
The result of work of the ICT Associate – DevOps impacts directly on delivery of services that satisfy the requirements of the Division as well as the performance of the services implemented. It will also ensure proper processes and methodologies are followed and implemented according to the latest of the industry standards. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring activities for all global locations are in line with the overall business targets and UN policies, rules, and regulations.
*FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A University degree or technical/professional diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering or any related technical field may replace some of the required number of years of experience.
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressively responsible professional experience in the field of ICT or other related fields is required. A candidate with a Bachelor’s degree must have at least two (2) years of experience in the relevant area;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience with help desk or service desk support services;
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in development and support of web application projects;
- A minimum one (1) year of experience with DevOps.
- Exposure or knowledge in any one of database management tools (RDBMS); i.e. MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge in Windows Server and MS SQL Server administration is an advantage.
- English (write, speak, read) is required for this post.
- Knowledge of one or more official UN languages will be considered an asset.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Thailand, please click here: UN jobs in Thailand