- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2 years
- Gender: Both
Outreach and Employer Partnership Cultivation
- Work with Employer Engagement Coordinator to identify employer partners, deliver tailored cultural and workforce adjustment orientations, secure MoUs, assess needs and develop workplace-based training plans.
Client Enrollment, Skills Training, and Technical Assistance
- Conduct intake and enrollment with refugee employees in coordination with employer partners.
- Implement technical assessments to identify client strengths, weaknesses, and competencies.
- Assist clients to enter and complete soft-skills and VESL training.
- Manage a client caseload by providing one-on-one support, including service planning, goal setting, resource mapping, and continuous follow-up.
- Support development of training plans and skills training development.
- Collate enrollment data and ensure detailed case noting with individual clients.
- Use internal databases as assigned to track client services, outcomes, and metrics.
- Document client participation and progress, adhering to grant requirements, and regularly collecting success stories.
- Engage with and, as necessary, develop supportive tracking systems for auxiliary information.
- Comply with all financial and budget-related mechanisms and processes.
- Participate in all program meetings, staff development activities, and fully engage as a member of the team.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Key Working Relationships:
Position reports to: Employer Engagement Coordinator
Position directly supervises: Interns and volunteers
Internal and/or external contacts: Coordinates regularly with Employment team and local partners
- Minimum GED or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience working in employment and workforce programs required
- At least 2 years’ experience with client counseling, case management, or coaching strongly preferred
- Experience with higher education, including community colleges, adult schools, and technical training providers is a plus
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Multi-cultural experience and demonstrated ability to communicate well with people of varied backgrounds required
- Ability to effectively set service expectations and coach clients towards shared goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking and presentation creation
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective networking and influence. Proven ability to foster and manage client and employer relationships
- Proven ability to take initiative, creatively problem solve and collaborate in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated experience in system development, case management, and/or sales and marketing
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to track and follow up on dynamic information
- Ability to work efficiently across a team to reach specific measured outcomes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience using data and fiscal tracking systems strongly preferred
- Flexible availability necessary
- Proficiency in Dari, Farsi, Pashto, or Arabic is a plus
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA