- Country: Lebanon
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/ A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both
- Collect, enter, clean, and analyze M&E data.
- Support the Senior M&E Officer in developing monitoring and evaluation tools, in coordination with the CP and PRoL teams, to ensure quality tracking of project outputs and outcomes, including tools to assess impact of activities and beneficiary satisfaction.
- Provide technical guidance and recommendations to CP staff on data collection, measurement and sampling methodologies to ensure quality data is collected and applied.
- Ensure that data collection tools and templates, including assessments, baselines, monitoring forms, and final evaluations are properly used in field according to high quality standards.
- Conduct regular field visits and spot checks to support and build the capacity of field teams in the use of M&E tools for monitoring.
- Assist the M&E Senior Officer in drafting reports for decision making purposes.
- Assist in conduct analysis for quantitative and qualitative data that is being collected in the field through M&E tools such as pre-post-tests, Focus Group Discussions (FGDs), satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Contribute with narrative analysis, trending, and interpretation of results in coordination with the CP project team.
- Support in the development of beneficiary tracking tools, according to disaggregation of data required by the region, Activity Info and donor agreements, in coordination with T4P staff.
Evaluation and Learning:
- Support the Senior M&E Officer in designing and implementing mid-term and/or final program evaluations and research studies.
- Support the Senior M&E Officer with design and implementation of regular lessons learned workshops to be implemented with the field team for program learning and improvement.
- Participate in regular meetings with field staff whereby main M&E findings are discussed, analyzed, and interpreted, and document learning emerged.
- Act as a focal point in the field for regular monitoring, evaluations, and learning exercises, and developing recommendations based on M&E findings to be integrated into the programmatic daily work.
- Provide regular updates and analysis of main M&E data and findings to the Senior M&E Officer to assess progress and suggest adaptations of the program.
Accountability and Reporting:
- Consolidate beneficiary information on a monthly basis to be used by project staff for reporting and decision-making purposes.
- Support the Senior M&E Officer by providing information on number of beneficiaries reached and other indicators.
- Act as focal point for Activity Info and monthly beneficiary count reporting.
Capacity Building and Mentoring:
- Provide capacity building and support to field-based staff on the proper use of project’s M&E plans and Indicator Tracking Tables.
- Provide training and mentoring in survey design, methodology, data collection and analysis and other skills as required for assessing the impact of programs, including CommCare Collect and MS Office products.
- Update ITTs, progress of targets from grants, and consolidate monthly reports from field staff for Activity Info reporting and monthly beneficiary count.
All IRC staff are required to adhere to THE IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies.
Strong commitment to Child Safeguarding Policy and data protection protocol.
Adhere to principles of do no harm, child best interest, and confidentiality throughout service provision and ensuring any disclosures during monitoring visits or phone calls are referred to the Manager of the program.
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Senior M&E Officer
- Position directly supervises: N/A
- Indirect Reporting: N/A
- Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Internal: Field staff, T4P staff, Child Protection and PRoL managers
- External: Partners: Project Managers, field officers, and M&E staff
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Public Health, or any other related field.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in the area of M&E, research, and data collection.
- Proven experience and capacity in conducting field-level data collection and data analysis.
- Strong computer literacy including Excel, ONA, the use of tablets, and apps such as ODK if possible.
- Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills, creativity and flexibility, ability to coordinate across several tasks.
- Personal qualities: works well in and promotes collaboration, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Fluency in English and Arabic required.
- Previous experience in drafting report.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Lebanon, please click here: UN jobs in Lebanon