- Country: Guatemala
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Gender: Both
POSITION FUNCTIONS :
- • Plan and guarantee the quality implementation of activities at the departmental level and in the communities with which IRC is working, through regular visits to the places where the programs are located, thus guaranteeing the quality and correct monitoring of the strategies. .
- • Provide training and mentoring to the case management team through planning created for the duration of the projects.
- • Provide support to the case management team by following activities and monthly visits to the intervention sites of implementing partners or allied institutions.
- • Consolidation of internal and external case referral plan.
- • Provide technical recommendations on how best to address the protection needs of people on the move and people at risk through recommendations on programmatic interventions based on continuous analysis of implemented activities.
- • Make implementation monitoring reports and visits to municipalities.
- • Support the rollout of the case management programme, ensuring the correct structures are in place prior to implementation (e.g. referral pathways, safe space mapping, key stakeholders etc.).
- • Provide relevant training to the case manager team during implementation (training needs must be identified through constant evaluation of the team’s needs)
- • Ensure that case managers are equipped with referral and information management systems for the appropriate identification and referral of cases of people at risk of being harmed and forced to move, and that these processes are activated in a timely manner. timely, in accordance with best practices and IRC policy.
- • Identify additional training needs while implementation is underway.
- • Work closely and coordinate with governmental and non-governmental entities, ensuring that case referrals through focal points have the necessary follow-up.
- • Ensure regular communication with the Child Protection and Women’s Protection and Empowerment Management to integrate appropriate technical priorities into the program design, in order to provide recommendations on program adjustments based on the achievements and challenges encountered. .
Supervision and Development of Personnel
- • Provide support, advice, direction regarding the case management program to the country team.
- • The case supervisor is available for consultation in emergency situations.
- • Provide day-to-day supervision of case manager activities.
- • Ensure staff trained and prepared for case management role and responsibilities.
- • Work closely with other senior staff to monitor the quality of service for children, women.
- • Ensure timely completion and submission of monthly hours worked reports and annual work performance reviews.
Grant Monitoring and Reporting
- • Monitor and consolidate information collected by case managers
- • Weekly and monthly report of beneficiaries served by case managers.
- • Constantly monitor and evaluate cases referred to implementing partners; Promptly report concerns or incidents to IRC Safeguarding Officer and liaise with trusted community leaders and other external parties as necessary to maintain and/or improve delivery for IRC programs.
Coordination and Representation
- • Search and participation in strategic coordination spaces at appropriate levels to contribute to the management and support of the case management program.
- • Management for focal points of face-to-face care for managers.
- • Professional in the area of humanities or social sciences such as social worker, psychologist, sociologist, or other relevant area.
- • Experience in Case Management with survivors of violence.
- • At least 3 years of experience supervising a multidisciplinary team for the management and provision of direct services to high-risk populations.
- • Proven experience in coordinating multi-sector development or humanitarian aid projects or in a similar context.
- • Verifiable experience in working with populations in a context of vulnerability, internal displacement, migration, gender-based violence, child protection, etc.
- • Knowledge of the human rights approach, gender equality and its application with people in vulnerable situations.
- • Knowledge of the national and international legal framework to guarantee the rights of the population of women and children.
- • Knowledge and experience in working and coordinating with national and international partner organizations.
- • Must know and use effective techniques for managing multidisciplinary personnel.
- • Good knowledge of computer software, Microsoft Office, virtual media, among others.
- • Schedule availability
- • Experience in driving a 4×4 vehicle
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Guatemala, please click here: UN jobs in Guatemala