- Country: Uganda
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Gender: Both
– Assist in preparation and setting up of audio-visual equipment, branding materials for events and productions.
– Support comms and multimedia teams during various productions and activities.
– Support in writing and proofreading/editing of stories and comms content.
– Design promotional items like reports, PowerPoints, and other IEC materials as needed.
– Support during development and roll-out of communications, branding and visibility concepts and materials.
– Ensure indexing and archiving of all audio-visual assets.
– Support during audio-visual storytelling visits.
– Capture audio-visual content that is, photos and videos for internal communications.
– Manage communication media data hosted locally and online.
– Ensure technical equipment is well maintained and managed in line with IRC procedures.
A refugee living in Kampala who has successfully completed digital skills training under the Re: Build/IRC skills program in website construction, graphics design, photography, and video production, assessed by the training institution and granted a certificate by DIT.
– Basic proficiency in using cameras and other photo and video production equipment.
– Ability to write a basic story in English.
– Have a basic understanding of social media management.
– Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment.
– Fluency in English.
– Good organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and work well in a team environment.
– Good team player.
– Valid refugee registration card/attestation card.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the Uganda, please click here: UN jobs in Uganda