- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: University degree
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the development and share monthly progress on the implementation of Climate Resilient Sanitation Coalition’s workplan including taking minutes of the Coalition’s meetings and maintaining a database of contact list of partners.
- Conduct desk review to identify countries with climate resilient sanitation incorporated in their national policies, Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) and National Adaptation Plans (NAPs).
- Support in the organization of climate resilient sanitation meetings, workshops, webinars and events. This could include logistic preparation, technical inputs in the presentation, taking photographs, capturing key points, and preparing reports.
- Support in the development of advocacy package for climate resilient sanitation as part of the global efforts on increasing the voice of the sanitation sector in the global climate discussion and increasing the presence of climate in the sanitation sector.
- Develop and maintain a visually appealing and informative country dashboard that provides a real-time or periodic overview of the progress in implementing the UNICEF’s Game Plan. The dashboard should include key performance indicators (KPIs), data visualizations, and narrative descriptions to help HQ easily track and understand the Game Plan’s impact.
- Support production of short videos (2-3 minutes) that showcase the Game Plan’s impact, including interviews with key stakeholders, success stories, and visual representations of policy (and other) shifts.
- Support documentation of country experiences in the implementation of the UNICEF’s Sanitation Game Plan which should capture detailed record of any significant policy shifts or changes that have occurred as a result of the Sanitation Game Plan.
- Support organization of events meetings, workshops, and conferences related to the Sanitation Game Plan. This could include logistic preparation, technical inputs in the presentation, taking photographs, capturing key points, and preparing reports.
Learning benefits for the intern: UNICEF sanitation programing and its impact on social and well-being of children
Duration: 12 months on 50% – remote basis (01 January 2024 – 31 December 2024)
Stipend: A monthly stipend will be provided based on the location of remote work
Work Modality and environment:
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
Education field required:
University undergraduate specializing in Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Climate change, Social Sciences, or another related field, or recent graduates with specialized skills in the above areas of education.
Fluency in spoken and written English is a must. Proficiency in other UN working languages (French, Spanish) is an added advantage
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA