- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Experience: 2-6
- Gender: Both
• Lead in the development of an Analytics Warehouse that will serve as the foundation and “single source of truth” for all data-driven strategy for Private Fundraising, Communications, and Advocacy and other partners of ER throughout the IRC.
• Coordinate with other members of External Relations Analytics, GDO, MarTech to implement data quality solutions, and to drive governance and data platform adoption.
• Lead ER Analytics’ relationship with IT Data team members to improve and enhance the ER data platform, and work collaboratively with leaders across IT.
• Lead External Relations analytical product roadmap to drive the strategic goals of the IRC, while tracking and budgeting data platform tooling costs
• Own planning of and delivery against analytics engineering roadmap, including feature development and internal process improvements toward scalability and automation.
• Lead the analysts and analytics engineers from the ER Analytics team and consultancies, in execution of data modeling and data warehousing projects, while developing design, documentation, and code review standards.
• Drive collaboration, governance, and documentation of data consumption resources, such as dashboards, data science pipelines, and outbound data flows, in partnership with other members of ER Analytics.
• Own the entire workflow of the ER Analytics Warehouse: Cloud Data Warehouse admin, data pipeline development, ELT performance, timely loading of data sets, and maintenance of data models via the use of monitoring, testing, and automation.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
• Curiosity to explore complex and ambiguous problems and deliver structured analytics solutions
• 6+ years working in the field of data and analytics, with 2+ years of experience recruiting, training, and supervising the development of team members.
• At least 5+ years of professional experience manipulating large scale data, using both Python and SQL (nested data structure manipulation, windowing functions, query optimization, data partitioning techniques)
• Strong experience with data pipeline management technologies (e.g. Airflow, dbt, docker), dependency checking, schema design, and dimensional data modeling
• 4+ years of experience with cloud-based data warehouses (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, Azure)
• 2+ years of experience owning dbt in a high-growth org, including deploying capabilities such as utils, packages, tests, snapshots, and incremental tables
• Knowledgeable and passionate about the “modern data stack”
• Strong adherence to data ops best practices, including version control (e.g., GitHub), and data testing
• Independent worker with strong attention to detail & commitment to a high standard of work product
• Exceptional partner management skills, including experience collaborating across multiple offices with distributed teams, and delivering on roadmaps.
• Strong organizational and communications skills, including the ability to coordinate multiple workstreams while responding to complex requirements across multiple stakeholders.
• Desire to work in a multi-cultural environment and collaborate with people from different backgrounds and experiences, with a partner-first approach to interacting with stakeholders in a mission-drive organization.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA