- Country: Switzerland
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Gender: Both
We are looking for  Online Volunteers to support the organization searching and consolidating information on the in-kind assistance going to the humanitarian response for the Hostilities in Gaza and Israel.
The Online Volunteer/s will be responsible for:
– Research qualitative data sources such as news articles and press releases containing information on in-kind contributions from donors, companies or individuals. These sources will include publicly available data and information on the internet.
– Record the relevant information in a spreadsheet.
– Consolidate data with the other Online Volunteers working on the project and conduct initial analysis based on the information available.
– Working 2 hours daily (5 days a week, for 10 hours a week).
– Attending 1-2 hours of weekly meetings in the CET time zone.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Expertise in information collection and spreadsheet management is desirable. Bachelor’s degree in information management, International Relations, Political Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Social Science, or related disciplines with humanitarian or development experience is preferred. Persistence, self-motivation, critical thinking, problem-solving, communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure are desirable. Experience of working in or knowledge of the area in focus (Occupied Palestinian Territory) is desirable. Good spoken/written English and knowledge of another language (French, Spanish or Arabic) is required.
English, Level: Working knowledge, Required
Arabic, Level: Working knowledge, Desirable
French, Level: Working knowledge, Desirable
Spanish, Level: Working knowledge, Desirable
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland