- Country: Switzerland
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Master’s degree
- Experience: 4 years
- Gender: Both
Scope of Work:
Analytics Reporting and Insights Generation
- Support key markets with advanced analytic solutions in order to tackle business problems such as online conversion rate increase, hypothesis generation for AB testing, path to conversion of digital advertising channels and Marketing Mix Modelling techniques to measure incremental gains from all fundraising channels including offline channels such as DRTV and Face to Face.
- Build digital analytic dashboards that include all paid marketing activity, email and other campaign performance and generate insights that improve online revenue.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Activation and Paid media teams to measure digital performance (website content, Search Engine Marketing advertising and email communications, a/b testing) for global campaigns and provide recommendations to optimize performance.
- Work with IG team colleagues to improve donor engagement and retention activities by using various data sources (CRM, Payment, Online).
Digital Analytics and Fundraising
- Provide specialist digital analytics and fundraising knowledge to PFP staff in Fundraising Services, Market Development (and wider).
- Provide input into PFP’s overall strategic planning with digital analytics strategy and support this strategy with National Committees and country offices.
- Provide specialist digital local knowledge to UNICEF National Committees and country offices in the assigned region as required.
- Support markets in maximizing opportunities through leveraging digital marketing tools and technology.
Analytics and Tracking
- Manage and implement digital analytics, champion first party data tracking methodologies and have a strong understanding of data collection best practices for GA4 360 in line with Global Data and Analytics team standards and recommendations.
- Strong understanding of digital analytics data and how it can be used and blended with other first party data sources to provide a holistic donor 360 view.
- Ability to work in Google Big Query environment and build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support in-market acquisition and retention efforts (desirable).
- Be part of the implementation team on the roadmap for global digital technology solutions including the global online fundraising platform, email platform, analytics platform, etc.
Support the Digital Talent & Knowledge Management Strategy by
- Actively participate in the creation of a global digital analytics community of skilled & engaged professionals that grow, learn, and achieve outstanding results together.
- Leverage Knowledge Management for improved digital analytics results, identifying, sharing, and replicating case studies and best practices across markets.
Work Assignments Overview
- Analytics Reporting and Insights Generation - Support key markets with advanced analytic solutions in order to tackle business problems.
- Digital Analytics and Fundraising - Provide specialist digital analytics and fundraising knowledge to PFP staff in Fundraising Services, Market Development (and wider).
- Analytics and Tracking – Implement digital analytics, champion first-party data tracking methodologies and best practices
- Digital Talent & Knowledge Management – Actively participate in the digital fundraising community. Identifying, sharing, and replicating case studies and best practices across markets.
Deliverables/Outputs (The timeline will be adjusted accordingly based on actual contract start date)
Deliverables 1: Advanced analytic solutions are delivered, hypothesis generation for AB testing, and path to conversion of digital advertising channels resulting to improve online conversion rates.
Deliverables 2: Digital analytic dashboards are developed and delivered, collaborating with marketing teams, and using Marketing Mix Modelling techniques to measure incremental gains from all fundraising channels.
Deliverables 3: Recommendation report is delivered, to optimize digital performance, website content, Search Engine Marketing advertising, and email communications for global campaigns.
Deliverables 4: Donor engagement and retention activities dashboard/report is delivered, by working together with IG team colleagues, using various data sources (CRM, Payment, Online).
Deliverables 5: Provide input into PFP’s overall strategic planning with a digital analytics strategy and implement it to achieve specific goals, such as improving website traffic, optimizing digital campaigns, and increasing donor conversion rate by 7-10%.
Deliverables 6: Leverage Knowledge Management for improved digital analytics results by identifying, sharing, and replicating at least three case studies (tracking, reporting, analytics product) and best practices across markets.
Deliverables 7: Data collection best practices are developed and delivered, and implement digital analytics, champion first-party data tracking methodologies.
Deliverables 8: Data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, and performance metrics that support in-market acquisition and retention efforts, are developed and maintained.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An Advanced University Degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Mathematics, or any other related field is required.
- Alternatively, a first level university degree with an additional 2 years of relevant professional work experience will be accepted in lieu of an advanced degree.
- Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible professional work experience as a Digital or Data Analyst.
- Experience in data mining.
- Experience with commercial KPIs.
- Knowledge and experience in digital projects, campaigns and Google Analytics implementations.
- Experience with attribution models.
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. This is crucial for the role, as this role will need to interact with different stakeholders in UNICEF: technical team, digital leader, and management level positions.
- Knowledge of R, SQL, and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g., GCP)
- Understanding of quantitative techniques and paid media data.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required for the consultancy in LAC region.
- Knowledge of another UN Language is an asset.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland