- Country: Rabat, Morocco
- No of vacancies: N/A
- Salary: N/ A
- Organization: UNDP
- Gender: Both
- Deadline: 2023-12-14
Duties and Responsibilities
In line with the general objective set out, the diagnostic analysis carried out as part of this consultation must highlight the following elements:
- The profile of the domestic worker: regions or countries of origin, sex, age, marital status, dependents, etc.;
- An estimate of the number of domestic workers working in Morocco (within the meaning of Article 1 of ILO Convention No. 189) and the number registered with the CNSS;
- The current conditions for carrying out domestic work: method of recruitment, type and nature of employment contracts, salary, time and hourly volume of work, etc.;
Deliverable 1: A framework note relating to the study explaining:
- The steps to follow for carrying out the study;
- The technical and methodological approaches to adopt for carrying out the study;
- The arrangements for monitoring and coordinating the mission;
- The mission’s work plan detailing all the activities to be carried out and the timetable for their execution.
Deliverable 2: A data collection compendium
- A data collection matrix setting out the criteria for the data to be collected
- A bibliographical note of existing studies on domestic work in Morocco
- A note including existing statistical data from sources other than the CNSS (e.g. HCP)
Deliverable 3: A written report declining:
- The profile of domestic workers in Morocco;
- An explanation of the procedures put in place by the CNSS for the registration of domestic workers and the potential difficulties or barriers encountered.
- An explanation of the procedures for employment contracts for domestic workers and the potential difficulties or barriers encountered.
- A Powerpoint presentation of the report
All planned deliverables must be written clearly and concisely in French and shared during their development and once finalized with the MIEPEEC, UN Women and ILO teams responsible for monitoring and supervision of the study.
|Study scoping note
|December 25, 2023
|Data collection compendium
January 31, 2024
|Diagnostic analysis of existing data on the state of CNSS registrations of domestic workers in Morocco
|February 19, 2024
Payment will be made per deliverable on the basis of the deliverables and the certification of satisfactory performance by the UN Women, MIEPEEC and ILO teams.
Duration of the mission
The duration of this service is 36 working days.
Bidders’ applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
|Qualifications and skills
|Number of points (max 700)
|Proven experience in statistical data analysis
|1 experience related to issues of gender equality and/or development, human rights
|1 experience attesting to a good knowledge of the Moroccan context
|Experience working with MIEPEEC
|Experience related to the analysis of administrative approaches and procedures
The minimum number of points for qualification of the technical offer is 490.
- Evaluation of the financial proposal:
The lowest priced financial proposal obtains the maximum score of points awarded to the financial offer. All other financial proposals are scored according to the following formula:
P = y (µ/z)
P = points awarded to the financial offer being evaluated
Y = maximum number of points awarded to the financial offer
µ = price of the lowest bid
Z = price of the proposal being evaluated
The contract is awarded to the bidder having obtained the highest overall score, following the addition of the two scores: technical and financial.
Interested candidates are invited to send the following documents:
- CV ;
- Financial offer including: A detailed financial proposal (PDF), including Person/Day fees and any travel costs linked to the mission, and broken down in installments based on the deliverables detailed above. This offer must be expressed in Moroccan dirhams.
Note: Please scan all the requested documents in a single document as the system does not allow you to upload several
- Respect for diversity
- Gender awareness and sensitivity, including violence against women and girls
- Creative problem solving
- Communication efficace
- Collaboration inclusive
- Writing skills: summaries and reports
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail
Required Skills and Experience
Academic training :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in economics, econometrics and statistics
Professional experience :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in statistical data analysis
- At least one experience related to issues of gender equality and/or development, human rights
- At least one experience attesting to a good knowledge of the Moroccan context
- At least one experience working with MIEPEEC
- At least one experience related to the analysis of administrative approaches and procedures
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Morocco, please click here: UN jobs in Morocco