|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||PS-C1, USD (387) including Government Tax|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|City:||Kabul – Main Office (Programm)|
|Years of Experience:||At least 2 years of relevant experience is required|
|Contract Duration:||Fix Term till end of Jun 2023 (Extendable)|
|Education:||Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) is required|
DACAAR is a non governmental, humanitarian organization that supports sustainable development in Afghanistan through promoting the ability of local communities to decide upon and manage their own development process. The organisation employs around 900 staff of whom 5 are expatriates. Core thematic areas are: Water, Sanitation & Hygiene; Natural Resource Management; Small Scale Enterprise Development; Women’s Empowerment.
- Preparing Recruitments, PAFs (Personal Action Form), Flight Bookings and Filling any other Forms required for the employees.
- To assist the Admin Officer in preparing recruitment instruction documents for newly required staff for the program and its regional offices.
- To assist the Admin Officer in Prepare and process Personal Action Form (PAF) for newly hired, transferred and terminated staff of the program and its regional offices.
- To assist the Admin Officer in Checking and organizing recruitment and exit procedure documents when the recruitment is done in regional offices before submitting to the HR Department for making contract.
- To assist the Admin Officer in Updating HR Department of project based staff contracts’ extension or suspension when a project is extended, suspended, completed or a project activities are resumed/new fund is available.
- To assist the Admin Officer in Updating permanent and project based staff list of the program and regional offices to submit them to HR Department on monthly base for further processing,
- Collect and check of time sheets of the program and regional offices staff and submit to HR Department for further processing
- To Check attendance sheets of field Staff and update their leave balances.
- Check and deliver of documents received through pouch, to relevant staff in the main office.
- Keep records of the pouch lists.
- Send hard copies of the documents to regional offices through pouches.
- To assist the Admin Officer in any computer work.
- Send and receive pouch, submit it to all relevant Departments and collect the documents to be send to Regional offices.
- Check attendance sheets of field Staff and update their leave balances.
- To keep and manage the files / keep supervised them in manageable and efficient order.
- The holder of this position must strictly follows the organization existing security policies, procedures and daily instructions of the safety personnel.
- Any other tasks given by Admin Officer / Deputy Director /Head of the Program
Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) is required.
Experience: At least 2 years of relevant experience is required.
Other qualifications’ an advantage:
- Good communication skills oral and written, computer skills and prioritization skills
Languages: Pashto/Dari & English Fluency in (Written & Spoken) is required.
- Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
- Severance pay: one month salary per year of service
- 24 days of paid annual leave per year
- 10 days of paid sick leave per year
- 2 days weekend
- Eid bonus on both Eids (after the completion of three months service)
- 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
- 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees (after the completion of three months service)
- 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees (after the completion of three months service)
- 10 days of public holidays per year
- Transportation allowance AFN (2000)/ month.
Procedure for submission of applications:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a DACAAR Job Application Form along with introduction letter and CV online to email@example.com or a Hard copy to HR Department in DACAAR main office Kabul.
- Applications without DACAAR Job Application Form will not be considered.
- Application without Indicating the Vacancy Announcement number and the title of the post applied for in the subject line will not be considered.
- DACAAR job application form can be obtained from; DACAAR website www.dacaar.org/, and DACAAR Main Office Kabul.
- Applications submitted as .RAR file or the size exceeds 2MB, will not be accepted by the system (the supject line in the email should not exceed 100 letters).
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted and called for the written test/ interview.
- The salary would be paid in AFN according to the actual exchange rate.
DACAAR is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the society. While all applicants will be strictly assessed on their individual merit, qualified women, people with disabilities and members of minority communities are especially encouraged to apply.
Kabul Office Address:
DACAAR, Main Office, Paikob-e-Naswar, Wazirabad, Kabul, Afghanistan
Postal address: Central P.O. Box 208, Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone: (+93) 0202230752/ (+93) 0202230753
Web site: www.dacaar.org