Are you searching for an overseas internship program as well? The CERN Short-Term Paid Internship in Europe is one of the most competitive and finest internship programs in the world. Students will work in the top research institute in the world, alongside the best researchers and experts. All qualified students should think about applying for this paid internship at CERN in Switzerland. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of around 1,516 Swiss francs and will have the chance to get practical experience by working in one of the European nations. Undergraduate students majoring in technical or administrative subjects should take advantage of this opportunity.
The CERN short internships 2023 in Switzerland will be merit-based, with no discrimination. As a result, the CERN internship is a wonderful opportunity for highly motivated and exceptional students who want to learn in a professional setting. This internship will also look great on your resume. Internships for overseas students provide a wealth of opportunities and a thorough grasp of relevant career routes. CERN strives to help young people who want to learn about matter components.
Applicants must have comprehensive insurance coverage for medical expenditures, work and private accidents, and incapacity resulting from professional and non-professional diseases and accidents that are valid in the Geneva region. International paid internships in Europe are a fantastic way to launch your professional career in related disciplines. CERN provides several learning opportunities for students from CERN member nations, including technical internships, student administrative internship programs, and other hands-on learning experiences. CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) is a European research facility that houses the world’s largest particle physics lab.
The CERN-paid internship lasts a minimum of one month and a maximum of six months. If you are a technical or administrative university student searching for a few months of “on-the-job” training, consider interning at CERN in Geneva. A strong addition to your resume! If you are an undergraduate student looking to develop new skills and obtain research experience, this opportunity is ideal for you. Do not pass up this opportunity to apply for a CERN short-term paid internship in Switzerland.
Brief Details About CERN Short-Term Paid Internships:
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Fields: Several Fields
- Duration: 1 to 6 Months
- No of Opportunities: N/A
- Language Requirement: English
- Funding Type: Paid Internship
- Eligible Students: International Students Including Afghans
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
Benefits of CERN Short-Term Paid Internships:
- Interns will receive a monthly allowance of $1600 – please note, however, the cost of living in Geneva is high, and this allowance is just a supplement.
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience by working in one of the European countries.
- This internship will be a good addition to interns’ CVs!
- Furthermore, it is an excellent opportunity to improve your network and grow professionally in your respective career.
- Opportunity to live in Switzerland for a short period of time.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Short-Term Paid Internships:
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate (post-secondary) students and are at least 18 years old.
- Please note that candidates currently studying for a Ph.D. are not eligible for this.
- Your main field of study is in one of the following areas: applied physics, computing, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical or civil engineering, instrumentation, materials science, radiation protection, safety, and environmental protection, surveying, ultra-high vacuum, and scientific communication. Or in administrative fields that include, translation, advanced secretarial work, accounting, legal services, human resources, librarianship, and logistics.
- Applicants must have good knowledge of English or French.
- A CV in English or French.
- A reference letter from the current Institute.
- Evidence of enrollment in Technical/Administrative diploma, Bachelor or Master degree programs.
How to Apply for CERN Internships?
- The application process is online. Click on the apply now button below. Then click on I’m interested option and start your application process.
- Students must provide all their personal information correctly.
- They must fill in all the required fields.
- Submit an updated CV that contains your achievements as well.
- Applicants can apply for the CERN short-term paid internship at any time throughout the year.
- Make sure you have your CV in hand as you start your application.
- Once submitted, you will not be able to upload additional documents or edit your application.
- Applications are open throughout the year.