Consultant for Microsoft SharePoint Developer, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre, Budapest, Hungary
Job no: 564127
Contract type: Consultant
Duty Station: Budapest
Categories: Information Communication Technology
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, results
UNICEF’s Global Shared Services Centre (GSSC) in Budapest, Hungary supports UNICEF staff and offices globally in transaction processing of Finance, Human Resources, Payroll, Business Innovation and Support. GSSC drives a number of projects and initiatives aimed at reducing the administrative burden of field staff, increasing organizational efficiency and generating cost savings.
GSSC is looking for an experienced Microsoft Sharepoint Developer Consultant to support Business Innovation and Support Section, other GSSC sections, other HQ divisions with technical development work to ensure the efficient delivery of critical workplan priorities.
How can you make a difference?
The Microsoft Sharepoint Developer Consultant will work in the Business Innovation and Support Section and to develop and deliver the following items:
- Help creating, developing and maintaining integration solutions to Microsoft Sharepoint
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Service Now
- Contribute to the Creation and maintenance of PowerApps solutions
This will involve (Terms of Reference):
Creating, developing and maintaining integration solutions from SQL servers to SharePoint
- Deliverable: integration script creation and maintenance, technical documentation, user guide and code source
- Deliverable: integration scripts (1 to 3) creation and maintenance, technical documentation, user guide and code source
Creating, developing and maintaining integration solutions from various systems (web services) to SharePoint
- Deliverable: integration scripts (1 or 2) creation and maintenance, technical documentation, user guide and code source
Creating, developing and maintaining integration solutions for Service Now integrations, between Service Now and SharePoint
- Deliverable: integration script creation, enhancements and maintenance, technical documentation, user guide and code source
Contribute to the development and maintenance of ServiceNow: development of new features, fixing of uprising bugs, development of new services
- Deliverable: contribute to the development sprints, from 5 to 10 update set created per year
Contribute to the Creation and maintenance of PowerApps solutions, that is: Development of customized parts in SharePoint (aspx); Development of customized automations to facilitate the integration of PowerApps with other UNICEF systems/platforms (ServiceNow, AAD, SAP, SQL servers); contribute to the development of local and scalable application/solutions in PowerApps
- Deliverable: contribution to the creation or enhancements of at least 3 new solutions
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field is required
- 10 years of professional experience in MS SharePoint development
- 10 years of experience in Power Shell scripting
- Advanced in C# programming
- Knowledge in VB programming
- Knowledge in SQL management and integration
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform is an asset
- Excellent communication, influencing, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Advertised: Central Europe Daylight Time
Deadline: Central Europe Daylight Time
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Hungary, please click here.