- Organization: UNICEF – United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Remote | Beijing
- Grade: Consultancy – Consultant – Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Communication and Public Information
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Sales and Marketing
- Sustainable Business Development
- Marketing (Digital, Advertisement, Brand, Promotion)
- Closing Date: 2023-05-07
UNICEF, or the United Nations Children’s Fund, is an agency of the United Nations that donate humanitarian and developmental support to children over the world. It was originally initiated in 1946 to give emergency food and healthcare to children and mothers in countries devastated by World War II. UNICEF works in over 190 countries and territories to defend the rights of every child, especially those who are vulnerable . Its activities include giving immunizations, disease prevention, and treatment for children and mothers with HIV, as well as strengthening childhood and maternal health. UNICEF relies whole on voluntary contributions from governments and private donors.
The Interaction and Advocacy Section is searching a Digital Strategist to join the team at a vital moment to aid cutting-edge digital interaction efforts across UNICEF’s advocacy priority work in line with the principles of the Convention on the Rights of the Child in a means that emphasizes communication and dialogue.
Below the guidance of the Communication and Advocacy Chief, the Digital Strategist will assistto improve a digital marketing strategy. This role will give to overall digital strategy improvement , encompassing 2023 campaigns and voice leadership. It will also give to the implementation, and evaluation of innovative digital campaigns, elevating the Social Media Team’s work with creative ambition and technical expertise.
APPLY ALSO: https://unjobs.asia/jobs/national-consultancy/
A Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- At least four years of experience planning and implementing paid advertising campaigns on social media.
- Capability to jot down and speak English and Chinese fluently.
- Verified success controlling social ads to attain advocacy, brand and fundraising aims.