- Save the Children is looking for qualified candidates for the above-mentioned position for an upcoming KOICA funded five-year maternal and new-born health project.
- Contract length: Regular
- Job Location: Rangpur
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure technical standard and quality of Maternal and Newborn Health, and Family Planning (MNH-FP) interventions in KOICA funded Strengthening the Maternal and Neonatal Health System in Rangpur, Bangladesh Project. S/he will maintain coordination with Divisional/district level Health and Family Planning Managers of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOH&FW) and Partner NGO Project Coordinator/District Coordinator for implementation of services as per standard guidelines and protocols. Coordinator-MNH will develop/adopt technical guidelines/protocols for the planned MNH-FP services, prepare and implement capacity building plan for MOH&FW and project staff, and strengthen system of technical supervision/follow-up and feedback mechanism in coordination with local MOH&FW authorities. S/he will work closely with MOH&FW quality assurance team at different levels and organize periodic reviews of health facility and service providers’ performance and recommend necessary corrective measures like facilitate refresher training/coaching/mentoring. S/he will also organize joint supervision visits with MOH&FW technical supervisors and professional bodies for ensuring quality of services in the selected public health facilities. S/he will work closely with Sr Technical Advisor-Health and Nutrition.
- A Medical Graduate/MBBS with Masters in Public Health
- At least 6 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- At least 6 years of working experience in MNH-FP field.
- Demonstrable experience in working closely with the government agencies, experience with Ministry of Health and Family Welfare strongly preferred.
- S/he must have the capacity to coordinate and collaborate effectively with divisional/ district level MOH&FW representatives.
- The potential candidate should have sound technical knowledge on MNH-FP services, Bangladesh health service delivery system and better understanding of national health strategies/programs.
- Excellent skills in program planning, coordinating, facilitation, representing good in report writing
- Appropriate computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
For a detailed job description and to apply online, please visit: