|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Salary and Benefits are according to Internal SCA salary scale|
|Vacancy Number:||HRM/MRMO 010-23|
|No. Of Jobs:||12|
|City:||Mazar-e-Sharif, Sheberghan, Aybak|
|Organization:||Swedish Committee for Afghanistan|
|Years of Experience:||• Relevant experience in the field of data collection from various program such as: Disability, rural development, health, and education is required.|
|Contract Duration:||The position is Causal|
|Education:||• 12th grade graduated/bachelor’s degree.|
About Swedish Committee for Afghanistan:
The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) has been working in Afghanistan since 1982, presently managing development Programs concerning Health, Education, Rural Livelihoods and Community Governance, with a total annual budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is over 6,000. During the last 10 years SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming, and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities, and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development. SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience without regard to age (18-65 years), ethnicity, religion, marital status, gender, or physical disability.
Scope of work:
To collect data for Program Quality Monitoring (PQM) and other internal evaluations of projects / Programs like, disability, rural development, health, and education or other programs related SCA.
- Participate in a data collection training and orientation in SCA regional offices.
- Able to travels to field sites even in insecure area to collect and record data and/or samples as appropriate to the specific objectives of the study.
- Able to conducts and records face-to-face interview with the respondents.
- Respect to the respondent’s idea during the interview process
- Reviews and edits data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
- The Enumerator or Data Collector should be able to collect the data of rural development, health, education, and disability with the use of standard data collection tools.
- Able to collect the data completely and accurately from the field.
- Able to collect the data on the given time.
- Each data collectors should have a good and clear handwriting.
- Communicate to the Regional senior officer any issues that might arise during data collection in the field.
- Able to translate the data from Dari to English for data entry purposes.
- Able to enter the data into English to mobile (KOBO toolbox system)
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- 12th grade graduated/bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant experience in the field of data collection from various program such as: Disability, rural development, health, and education is required.
- Knowledge of data collection, quality control, data checking and data entry into Kobo (mobile)
- Familiarity with various types of data collection method
- Good communication skill and able to pass the message/questions in local languages to the respondents.
- Fluency in Dari, Pashto, and Some English
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- To apply online please send your application / CV to through the link below:
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and/or interview.
- Applications after the given deadline is not accepted.
SCA is committed to ethical standards, a safe and inclusive work environment. Our work is based on our values: Responsiveness, Equality, Impartiality, Social Justice, and Integrity.
Background and reference checks are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.