Enterprise Development Officer, RDRS Bangladesh:
- Published on: 22 Jun 2023
- Vacancy: Not specific
- Employment Status: Contractual
- Age: Age at most 35 years
- Job Location: Kurigram, Panchagarh
- Salary: Tk. 16000 (Monthly)
- Application Deadline: 6 Jul 2023
About RDRS Bangladesh:
Established in 1972 to assist with relief and rehabilitation of greater Rangpur-Dinajpur region immediately following the War of Independence of Bangladesh in 1971, the RDRS program evolved into a sectoral then comprehensive effort. Formerly the Bangladesh field program of the Geneva-based Lutheran World Federation/Department for World Service, RDRS became a national development organization in 1997.
- Community Development Organizer, DASCOH Foundation, Bangladesh
- Senior Project Officer, ACF, Bangladesh
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Determine of financial and non-financial demand of entrepreneur.
- To assist the IGA established according to the demand of program participant.
- To assist for selecting income generating activities and feasibility study of project.
- To assist the program participant for marketing their agricultural commodities.
- To ensure hygiene of livestock of program participant.
- To communicate with Livestock Officer/Agriculture Officer at Upazila/ District level for technical support of program participant.
- To analyze the profit and loss of income generating activities of program participant and advise them according to profit-loss analysis.
- Prepare training plan on selected IGAs of the Program Participant.
- Carry out any other task as may be considered necessary by the Management
- Four years Diploma in Agriculture.
- Age at most 35 years
- Candidate having relevant experience will be preferred.
- Age may be relaxed for deserving candidate.
- Tk. 16000 (Monthly)