- Location: Afghanistan
- Organization: Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO)
- Salary: 1300 AFN/Day
- Vacancy No: ABCO-0021
- Gender: Both
- No of Jobs: 20
- Deadline: 31 January 2023
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO)
Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO) is a national Afghan NGO established in 1993. ABCO is operating in all regions of Afghanistan with a mission of national Food Security and Livelihood Resilience Building. For the last 27 years ABCO has been committed to its mission and has performed plenty of programs and projects with UN and international organizations. ABCO has a commitment of transparency and accountability with its partners and clients. Following a commitment of self-improvement, integrity and long-term engagement and support with its personnel and project staff.
To facilitate accurate and comprehensive house-to-house registration. enumerators
will be responsible for collecting key demographic and household information.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Conduct systematic house-to-house registration within assigned geographic areas.
– Collect and record demographic information, including household composition,
age distribution, and socio-economic indicators.
– Utilize standardized data collection tools to gather information on community
members’ health status, existing practices, and specific needs related to health,
– Ensure the accuracy and completeness of collected data.
– Engage respectfully and sensitively with community members during the
– Address questions or concerns and provide information about the purpose and
benefits of the project.
– Submit daily reports summarizing progress, challenges faced, and any notable
– Ensure timely and accurate submission of completed registration forms.
Period of appointment: Daily basis / daily wage / daily assignment
– Badghis province, Ghormach and Ak-kamari districts
– Zabul province, Daychopan and Kakar districts
Minimum of a bachelor degree in any field.
Previous registration and data collection experience is an asset.
– Pashtu is a must
– Proficiency in English
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Ability to engage effectively with community members.
– Cultural competence and sensitivity, with an understanding of the local context
and the ability to work effectively in diverse communities.
– Proficiency in basic computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite and
data management tools.
– Flexibility and adaptability to varying community dynamics, terrain, and
unexpected challenges during fieldwork.
– Commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards, particularly regarding
confidentiality and privacy during data collection.
– Experience with KOBO tools is an asset.
– Proficiency in the local language is required.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their CVs with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience to this Email Address: email@example.com
Candidates must clearly write the Reference and Job Title in the subject of line otherwise your application will not be considered.
ABCO has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of ABCO, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority, and discrimination. ABCO also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. Therefore, all candidates will have background and reference checks, which are part of the recruitment process and will be conducted for the successful candidate.