Type: Full Time
Close on: 15 Jan 2023
About the Executive Specialist Job
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
You can apply for International Consultancy/Denmark/Remote
Executive Specialist Job Requirements
Ability to contribute to formulation of strategies and policies
- Excellent drafting and editing skills and communication skills
- High standards of tact, discretion, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently as a team, coping with pressure and setbacks, as well as responding and adapting to change.
- Strong analytical skills, drive for results, as well as planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision, following instructions, procedures and policies, and keeping to schedules delivering work on time.
- Excellent time management skills to deal with conflicting and urgent priorities.
UNICEF competencies required
- Builds and maintains partnerships
- Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness
- Drive to achieve results for impact
- Innovates and embraces change
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Works collaboratively with others.