Here you can apply for various UNjobs in Asia. We have the most updated and reliable jobs from UN-based organizations and other International Organizations.
Brief Details About these UNjobs in Asia
- Organization: WHO – World Health Organization
- Location: New Delhi
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Banking and Finance
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Closing Date: 2023-02-04
Duties and Responsibilities
This position’s goal is to give technical assistance to the National Viral Hepatitis Control Program (NVHCP) in the synthesis and integrated analysis of MIS data. The incumbent will collaborate with the WHO Country Office and the NVHCP to accomplish the outcomes outlined in the applicable WCO-India work plans.
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities in her/his assigned area of work under the overall supervision of the WHO Representative to India, Deputy Head of the WHO Country Office for India, and Team Leader (Communicable Diseases), and direct supervision of National Professional Officer (HIV/Hepatitis Prevention and Surveillance):
Here is the List
- Assist in the procurement of supplies and equipment by gathering and aggregating requests received from Program officials from time to time.
- Assist in supplying financing information and processing the request for the Programme Division.
- Assist in the coordination of supply and equipment requisitions with the State.
- Assist in keeping a supply and equipment inventory, as well as necessary reports to track purchase details and delivery.
- Contributes to supply monitoring as part of overall program monitoring.
- Assist in program monitoring, execution, and reporting by conducting frequent budget, resource, and spending reviews utilizing Program Division financial and accounting systems and following concise instructions/guidance.
- Assist in the preparation of standard letters in accordance with Program requirements, reports in MS Excel, and PowerPoint presentations, as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of budget estimates, the organization of planning committee meetings, the getting of clearances, the solicitation of nominations, the mailing of invitations, the arranging of travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, and other related tasks.
- Assist in the production of meeting and trip document folders, as well as the drafting, finalization, and dissemination of meeting reports.
- Assist in contributing to other ongoing activities and projects as suggested by supervisors
- Participate in regular HHS team meetings of WHO and meetings/workshops of NVHCP as suggested by supervisors; and
- Undertake other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor(s)
Requirements for these UNjobs in Asia
- Bachelor of Commerce degree required, as well as expertise in financial management accounting and understanding of information technology.
- Postgraduate degree in commerce with financial management accounting experience and knowledge of computer technologies
- Minimum three years experience in any national program.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in procurement, finance, and administration under any national health program would be an advantage.
- Producing results
- Producing results
- Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond
Financial Skills Required
- The incumbent possesses good analytical skills
- S/he had exposure to data analysis tools
- Having thorough knowledge and professional experience in the analysis of financial data
- Has good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and Word
- The candidate has documentation skills and reporting skills
- Has good written and verbal communication skills
- The incumbent has the ability to learn new things