Would you like to study in Germany on a full scholarship? The application season for the DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 is currently open in Germany. The scholarship is fully funded and available to all international students.
Scholarships are available for masters and doctorate studies at leading German universities. The German fellowship offers monthly grants of 850 and 1,200 euros to graduates and Ph.D. applicants, respectively. Over 100,000 German and international students receive financial assistance from the DAAD.
International students at recognized universities may apply for DAAD scholarships in a range of academic subjects and majors. The DAAD Scholarship is the world’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship program. Join our Telegram Channel to stay up to date on the latest scholarships.
We strongly suggest you apply for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany in 2023. This provides one of the best opportunities to continue your study in Germany. For further information about the DAAD Scholarship in Germany, please see the full article below.
Short Detials of Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany for 2023
- Host country: Germany
- Host University: DAAD
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully- Funded
- Course Level: Masters & Ph.D.
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
Advantages of Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship in Germany for 2023
- For Master’s: 850 euros/ month
- For Ph.D.: 1,200 euros/ month
- Travel Allowance
- Health allowance
- All the candidates are from Developing Countries.
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s
- You should have a Master’s degree to apply for a Doctoral degree
- Candidates must have at least two years of professional experience
- The Application form of DAAD can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- CV / Resume
- Letter of motivation(hand-signed)maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of re-employment.
How to Apply?
The application process for the DAAD Scholarship 2023 in Germany is done online. All relevant documents must be uploaded with the Application. Please visit the official website of the DAAD Scholarship in Germany for additional information.